Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Bonding Taming Piggy for pet shop

RodentCuddles

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
heey So if you didn't guess I'm taming Piggy for my local pet shop and was wandering does anyone have helpful tips on how to tame a poor terrified wee piggy? If it helps she is a girl and I think she is young. Not sure of age but yea.

[GuineaPigCages.com] Taming Piggy for pet shop[GuineaPigCages.com] Taming Piggy for pet shop[GuineaPigCages.com] Taming Piggy for pet shop[GuineaPigCages.com] Taming Piggy for pet shop[GuineaPigCages.com] Taming Piggy for pet shop

She's very cute. Why are you taming her for a pet shop?

I know right, I think i might keep her now. I'm taming her because well my local petshop can't sell her because she is so scared of people and bites everyone and hates being held. And they know that I have a few pets and so they asked me if I wanted to have her for free but I'm gonna try and tame her for them. Will she be alright living by herself for a couple of weeks, in the day time I'm putting her in a cage in the same room as my boys so she can talk to them and then when I get home she has a cage in my room. I then put her in the other cage when I leave for school in the morning.

Helpful info?

Now I don't have any taming suggestions but if they just gave her to you, you have the means to properly care for her and most importantly; want her....I would just keep her. Better her be with someone that knows how to care for her, especially if she has nippy issues. JMO

Say if my mum let me keep her would I have to get her a buddy so she doesn't get lonely?

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.