Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Sweet little piggies of mine

LilPig

Cavy Slave
Just thought I'd share what my girls did tonight. I set up their play pen in the living room for their floor time and after a little while I started getting drowsy (worked from 5am-12pm on 3 hours of sleep) so I laid down on the floor next to the pen and one by one all 4 of my girls came over and laid down next to me against the playpen wall. Ryan said we were all snoozing in one spot. How darn cute. Love those lil pigs of mine to pieces.

Aww.... that is so cute !

They must love you so much!:)

That's so sweet!

How sweet! Your piggies must really love you! =D

Oh wow...that is so precious ! ❤️ Did your husband get a picture ? What an adorable sight that must of been for your husband to walk in on, very very cool.

My husband often teases me about "projecting my emotions" onto my girls( meaning that I "think" that they might be feeling, this or that in a given situation, but he doesn't really believe me:sad:)...and I try to tell him that they are indeed, emotional little beings capable of a wide range of emotions, and expressing them.

No picture, Ryan would have been in a heap of trouble because I look silly when I sleep. I know my pigs like me, but I didn't think they'd ever want to cuddle. Crashing and burning on the livingroom floor is a first for me so I'm sure they were all wondering what on earth was going on with me.

Lucky you! What sweet little girls you have!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.