Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

supplies

hiroshimi

Cavy Slave
were do you guys[girls] get the supplies to build the cages in the photo galliery because you al have the same wire substanse please replie {im new} thanks in advance.

Hello. Take a look at the home page https://www.guineapigcages.com

The wire thing are organizer cubes. Their actual purpose is for storage but we prefer to use them as a cage!

The coroplast is used as the base and it is corrugated plastic. You can find it at all sign stores.

thanks ill take a look.

thanks that helped alot both of you any more suggestion on how to build a cage out of that stuff and pictures on how thanks alot in advance and thanks from both of you.

I think that it is easier to connect the cubes with zip ties. When you buy them, you will get connectors, but they are a pain to get on!

The coonecters were a pain to me also, when I built the bottom of the cage to make a stand, every time I moved it it fell apart, so I also got the electrical ties, and put them and the connecters and it held up really quick. So good luck with building a cage. I had hours of fun, I sat up intill 4 in the morning making levels and hay racks, and hidies. Every week I seem to be doing something new. Have fun and good luck. I know my piggies love their c&c.

thanks ill use those direction thank slap

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.