Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Stupid cat

fresian.m

Cavy Slave
Well at 1:30 in the morning, I was on my computer and heard pitiful meowing, which as it turns out was coming from my cat Clark.

I'm in FL and tropical storm Debby has been wreaking havoc on us for the past three days. Currently it is pouring, thundering, and very very windy.

My cat somehow managed to escape our house a couple hours ago when there was a break in the rain (He always tries to escape and my mom's horrible at blocking his attempts, he is strictly indoors but he doesn't like to be.) He was sitting outside my window, soaking wet, and completely miserable. I opened the front door and tried to get him to come round with food, but he wouldn't. I have a phobia of thunderstorms, FYI.

So at 1:30 in the morning I went trekking out in a tropical storm in my pajamas to save my poor cat, who the moment he saw me bravely jumped off the window ledge and into my arms, something he would ordinarily NEVER do. He's soaking wet and shaking a bit but fine. :rolleyes:

The things I do for my animals.

Aww cats like to do things like that. I'm glad mine have never tried anything like that before!

You should have sent your mom out there.... :)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.