Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

stuff like this makes me mad

dropping_head

Cavy Slave
Reading stuff like this makes me mad.
This is a crazy page.

Sabriel

Cavy Slave
Here's what Snopes has to say about it.

Cavykid14

Cavy Slave
Thats very mean, If i were there i would have payed the inuit kids 50 cents so that they wouldn't drop them.

LuvMyPiggers

Cavy Gazer
That's horrible. But then again, I don't like pages like that where people are making it like huge! But If she didn't like it, maybe she could call someone about it or write? I dunno... maybe I'm just babbling since I didn't have The Coffee yet?

VoodooJoint

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator!
Cavy Slave
Hollywood had a bloody history when it comes to animals. Laws were changed and now any movie that uses live animals must have a humane officer on site to oversee everything AND pay them to do it.

You know those old black and white westerns. They didn't bother teaching the horse "extras" to take spectacular falls. They would usually tie wires to the horses' legs, send them running and when they reached the ends of the wires their legs would be yanked out from under them making them crash to the ground. Few horses survived these "stunts". How about the scenes of the stage coach going over the cliff horses and all? Yes, it was really done. The animals were driven over cliffs and murdered.

Many animals suffered at the hands of film makers in the old days. Thank goodness laws have been changed to protect them.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.