Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Coroplast Stores that have coroplast?

dakotaw

Cavy Slave
Are there any stores like Walmart, Target or Lowes etc. that have coroplast sheets? Thanks!

There are some at HomeDepot but not in large sheets. Common is 36x24 pack of 15 sheets for $70 (here in San Antonio TX). Havent seen any at Lowes or Target, WalMart, I just walked in the door with a 4x8 sheet of yellow coroplast for $25 from a local sign maker. The person i purchased from was even willing to help score it properly to insure I could get it in the the truck and get home safe. But it fit well, the whole sheet in our ford explorer. Hope you can find some close to you

Yeah, I got mine at Home Depot, but they only sold single sheets, and 4 weren't enough for a 2X4 cage. They were almost $5 each. I would try calling a sign store to see if maybe they can sell you some or if they have extras or slightly damaged ones, that kind of thing. I have used outdated corrugated plastic signs from friends' yards.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.