Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

C&C Still need help convincing mom for C&C cage instead of store bought

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadrigalsRule

Cavy Slave
So I said to my mom:
"I think Cinnamon's cage is too small."
She said:
"Don't start."

If you don't already know, I, very misinformed and unfortunate, have a store bought cage (and piggy). Horrible, I know, but I wouldn't have been able to get the guinea pig without the cage because it was a spontaneous Christmas and my dad's been all anti-pet (except fish) all his life... And i did not know where to get a gp at the time [now i know better ofc]

So. I need help just being able to talk to my mom, to be able to just tell her why Cinnamon (my one and only GP) needs a bigger cage than her store bought one. BTW the store bought one is about 37 inches x 22 ish inches?

One huge problem is that it doesn't looks so small when my piggy is in it, it seems she has plenty of space to run around in. She's got a litter corner, plenty of hay, fleece on another side with some toys, and a hideaway on top of some part of the fleece.

I posted a picture here on this blog I'm starting for GP stuff: http://cinnamoncavy.blogspot.com/p/cinnamon-gallery.html for your reference, you know, to look at the cage.
PLEASE HELP! THIS IS REALLY IMPORTANT FOR CINNAMON'S HEALTH AND WELL-BEING

bpatters

Staff member
Cavy Slave
MadrigalsRule, you've already got one thread about convincing your parents to get a C&C cage. Please don'e start multiple threads on the same topic. I'm closing this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.