Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Blog Still fresh and clean!

Blog entry from old forum

Wodentoad

Cavy Slave
It's day, what, four on this fleece?

Because my toddler was sick, I spent the morning battling anything and everything that even MIGHT smell bad, swept the fleece, swept the carpet, washed the dishes, took out the trash (took out the bathroom trash too) and washed the icky clothes. This plus crackers and milk, and he appears to be feeling better. Not to mention the fact that the house does not reek. Not sure what had caused it, but it's gone now.

I'm getting a little worried about Bear. He's starting to look a little ragged. I'm going to weigh him again tonight and see if I can't get some extra lettuce in him. Zane's been running him back into the pigloo, and he's been crying. I think some of my cash may go to some extra fleece, batting, and floral wire and make some new tunnels. I think I have an idea how to make some fun tunnels thanks to some other posters.

Of course, now that I'm writing about it, Bear has left his house and curled up on the snuggy and popping off to drink some water. *sigh* that's my Bear-Bear. He must have shipped Zane to Zimbabwe, I wouldn't put it past him. (Piggie drama.)

I'm still going to get another--better--water bottle and re-arrange the water and food situation to make it a bit more "communal" on the lower floor, and less apt to spill. I wonder where one would find a trough for when I slop my...pigs. I've heard about ashtrays, and I seem to recall some elongated ones. The only thing that bothers me is that sometimes they use leaded glazes on them. A trip 'round the craft stores is in order.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.