Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

C&C Stacked 3by5 cages, 4by4 on a stand and plexiglass divider!!!

skinnypigs

Cavy Slave
I recently changed my Skinny Pig room around.
Calvin and Hobbes now have a 4by4 cage on a 2 grid high stand.
Barnaby and Ernie are on the top of a stacked 3by5, Grover and Rugby are on the bottom divided with a piece of plexiglass since they don't get along.
I recommend anyone who has to house pigs seperate because of fighting to invest in a piece of plexiglass.
Rugby used to go nuts being alone, chewing bars, making lots of frustrated sounds and so on.
Now that he can see Grover and feel like he is eating beside him, Rugby has calmed right down.
They both enjoy seeing eachother but having their own space! Stacked 3by5 cages, 4by4 on a stand and plexiglass divider!!!Stacked 3by5 cages, 4by4 on a stand and plexiglass divider!!!Stacked 3by5 cages, 4by4 on a stand and plexiglass divider!!!

Attachments

Picture 1251.jpg
Last edited:
It's fabulous! How do you reach to clean the top level? I have a 2 x 5 over a 2 x 4 and have a hard time reaching the back of the top level.

Lovin' it!

Also, did you make the hay manger in the 2nd picture by...... bending a cube?

Good Lord, your pigs kill me every time. I'll hop on a flight right now if I can snuggle with them! Those naked butts and goofy names warm my heart. And I must say, awesome cage setup... you do a great job of making the most of your space.

Awsome! Cute skinnies too!

Wait---are those NAKED guinea pigs????

I am 5'8 so I actually don't find it too hard to reach the top level. I have a foot stool to reach the far corner if needed however.

Yes my hay racks are grids that I bent in half. I love them, they fit so much hay.

I'll let the pigs know you're coming over to snuggle haha.

Yes they are hairless piggies!

I am 5'8 so I actually don't find it too hard to reach the top level. I have a foot stool to reach the far corner if needed however.

Yes my hay racks are grids that I bent in half. I love them, they fit so much hay.

I'll let the pigs know you're coming over to snuggle haha.

Yes they are hairless piggies!

Your height explains a lot... I'm only 5'3". I can barely reach the back of my 2 x 5

I'm going to book a seat right next to @SurfingPigs! I just adore you piggies and your set up! I had never seen a skinny pig until I joinded the forum and saw your guys and I instantly fell in love with them:D! Thanks for the pigtures!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.