Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Photos Squint and Benj are ready for the Super Bowl!

Squint96

Cavy Slave
Squint and Benjamin are pretty big Pats fans!They are so excited for their first Patriots Super Bowl!

TRUE PATS FANS!!
Squint and Benj are ready for the Super Bowl!Squint and Benj are ready for the Super Bowl!
*Normally I don't think dressing animals is a good idea or safe, but this is a doll shirt that was big enough for them to walk through. They were comfortable, and not stressed. Both walked right in :)

Awww, Squint and Benjermin are so cute!!!

And I usually don't dress animals either, but that was a good exeption!!:)

Very cute! Ha Ha They look like they could be linebackers..... My Rigatoni and son are more baseball fans and root for the Chicago White Sox. I photoshopped a cap on Rigatoni. I wish I could find a jersey for him. I love your photo!

Squint and Benj are ready for the Super Bowl!

Pinky- The shirt is from Build-A-Bear, maybe they have some in Chicago for the white sox. It was a few years ago, but maybe!:) Thanks!

Super cute! :cheerful:

very VERY very cute.... But....

GO GIANTS! :).. cant let the patriots win in my state :)

Go Steelers! BUT since they are all hurt... I say anyone that can beat Tom Brady is ok in my book.

GO Eli!

No Steelers LOL Go Ravens!!!!!

O M G! Thems fighin' words!

Adorable piggies! Mine just keep squeaking everytime we open the fridge while prepairing food for our party. o_O Lots of squeaking going on!

LOL too funny!

omg thats soo cute :)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.