Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Blog Spring Cleaning!

Blog entry from old forum

Amsley246

Cavy Slave
After a few weeks of trying to fit everything in between everything else we have going on (and after my soaps are done, got to have my daily Young and the Restless fix!), my apartment if finally getting done! My Boyfriend and I made a 4 page list to throughly go through everything and get the clutter and stuff cleaned up. And the last few days I think we're finally putting a dent on it! Today we just got the livingroom carpets cleaned and we also did the couch and chair. Yesterday, we completely did my sons room, including going through his toybox and sorting all the toys (and I tell you, sometimes it's best not to know what you find in a little boy's toybox, he's at the age where he finds something of interest, and like to hide it like treasure, ick!) We also have our room done and the bathroom too. Now all that's left is the kitchen of doom! We were going to go through all the cupboards, clean under the fridge and stove and gut the fridge. Plus piggy clean up day and then this weeks laundry catch up! A little bit of dusting and the house is nearly done! That is until the boys make some other mess. Whoever said a mother's work is never done, really hit the nail on the head with that one!lol

ferndalezoo

Cavy Slave
I remember those days. Aren't little boys fun? Mine are 11 and 15 now but I remember when J (my youngest, who has always been my "collector") was small-- I would find the oddest things in his pants pockets on laundry day....

Amsley246

Cavy Slave
Haha, he is a lot of fun and always interesting! I remember back just befre he was born, my mother had told me she was hoping for a boy and said that a litle boy is a joy, that's why they rhyme lol. Must be hard to see yours all grown up, but I'm sure you had a blast!