Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Shelters Spca :) !

jswozzle

Cavy Slave
Going to the SPCA today! They love donations, blankets and things. Once some friends and I went on their website and for EACH animal listed we made a bag with their picture and name and put in the bags treats and toys and fun things for them. We made extra for the ones not listed of course. For bunnies, rats, mice, birds, piggies, ferrets, dogs, cats, reptiles you name it! It was a good feeling to donate. I'm planning to make a bunch of cozies to donate to them! I love making them!
But today I'm going to look for a new addition! Can't wait! Leaving after this is posted.
But if you have old blankets or towels you have no use for, don't throw them away, give them to your local SPCA! Or other shelter near you! :)

Congratulations on your new addition! We'd love to see pictures! :)

Awww that's lovely what you did for the shelter animals. Our local shelter very much appreciates donations of all kinds of things. During the holidays, we had someone donate a bunch of dog beds and cat blankets.

Good luck finding your new friend and yes, we would love to see pics once you are home and everyone is settled in.

thank you! It's a boyy! His name is JayJay! Hes masssive! Pictures ASAP:)

God bless your heart, @jswozzle That was very sweet of you! I'm sure both the staff and the animals appreciated your care packages very much. How often do you try to donate? :)

Thank you! I hope they liked them. But I try as much as I can! I can't donate money, but they do always have a need for newspapers, old blankets/towels, toys, food, carriers. So many things! Things that I would throw out but giving it to them seves a better purpose. :)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.