Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Veg*n Soup?

zariex

Cavy Slave
If you're looking for a veggie soup, I absolutely DIE for campbells vegetarian vegetable soup. It's got alphabet noodles and everything! Just watch out, because there is a veggie veggie, and there is a vegetarian one with beefstock. It says it pretty obviously, but I just thought I'd mention it because my dad accidentally got the beef one for me once.

If you like ramen type soups, there are these "Big soups" that you just pour water in. I've only tried the chicken noodle. It's not real chicken. I'm really too tired to go in the kitchen and look right now, but I'm pretty sure it's tofu. Either eay, it's really good.

Staci

kalrik

Cavy Slave
Yeah those kinds of soups usually have chicken flavoring which a vegetarian wants to stay away from.

zariex

Cavy Slave
kalrik said:
Yeah those kinds of soups usually have chicken flavoring which a vegetarian wants to stay away from.

What kinds?

kalrik

Cavy Slave
THe one's you were talking about at the end of your post.

zariex

Cavy Slave
kalrik said:
THe one's you were talking about at the end of your post.

Ramen isn't vegan because it has chicken flavoring, but I know for a fact that the Big Soups are vegetarian, and most are vegan. They're made by Fantastic Foods. At the bottom of the website it says

"FANTASTIC ASSURANCE
All Fantastic Foods products are vegetarian, all natural, and contain
no artificial flavors or preservatives."

Slap Maxwell

Cavy Slave
zariex said:
If you're looking for a veggie soup, I absolutely DIE for campbells vegetarian vegetable soup.

I acctually have been eating that recently. I like eating it but I am not a fan of the broth. I have been having Campbells' Tomato a lot. Instead of a can of water I use half milk and half water. `

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.