Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Grids Some one please help i am going mad here australia

Chikochikka

Cavy Slave
in 2 weeks i am getting another 2 female guinea pigs i already have 2 in a 2X3 but if i want another 2 i need to upgrade to a 2X5 but it also needs to be enclosed to i already have 15 grids abut i need another 10. My dad built them a cage but its way to small and at mums i got the 2X3. My Mum is single looking after 3 kids so i dont want her to buy me the grids. My dad said that if i want another 2 i need to buy the grids but im 14 dont have a job and i only get paid $5 a fortnight to muck out 15 stables. Also in our area there is no where that sells the grids anyway even if i had the money. please some one help me im sick to death and its not long until i get my other 2 to make 4 PLEASE HELP ME
ANYONE I LIVE 2 HOURS FROM BRISBANE PLEASE HELP

Why are you getting 2 more if you don't have the materials to care for them? Plus the cage you have now is too small for two guinea pigs, also the minimum for 4 pigs, is a 2X6 not a 2X5. I think you should just not get those pigs, and focus on the ones you have right now, and giving them the space that they need. You can get more later if you have everything ready, and the money to take care of more.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.