Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

So Long Dear Little Guy

Sagers4

Cavy Slave
My little piggie died two days ago. He was close to 6 years old. Came home Friday and felt it was just too quiet. Who knows why, but I did not go and check on my little guy like usual. I looked into his cage and knew he must be in the paper bag he had.
I ignored the silence that I knew was not normal.
Later I checked in the bag because he still had not come out and saw him lying there, leg stretched out, but too limp to be alive.

Good bye my little guy and I'm so sorry I never got you a pal. I should have done more research earlier. Love you my little friend.

Oh wow...so sorry for your loss. I know how devestating is can be to lose one of these little furry ones. Rest in peace little one

R.i.p like guy. To your mom..You will be in your mom / dad heart always..

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss.. I recently lost a piggy and it is an unbearable pain. Please do not blame yourself much.. Death is inevitable and I am sure he is playing with my Oliver up on the Rainbow Bridge ❤️
So, so much love going your way right now.. and RIP to your little man

I'm so sorry, for you and his daddy. My first guinea pig died just about the same way. I came, looked into her cage, and I saw Luna lying there, limp, warm, but dead. I'm sure he had a good life, and he lived to be very sweet and old. Plelase don not blame yourself, no one could prevent if forever, it is not your fault he is gone. But I bet that he is frolicking in a little field and nibbling grass under an apple tree, or playing with Luna and Smokey and Oliver! He is looking down on you, waiting for you to come play and feed with him again! Rest in peace, little one. Oh, and I'm sure he has found himself a little playmate that he holds close to his heart! :love:

I am so very sorry for your loss. I know how you feel. I just lost my piggie too. He was young. His friend is grieving but I plan on getting him another. I know you've had him for awhile so just remember the good times and you'll come through this ok.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.