Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Introductions So Happy!

Clovers

Cavy Slave
Guinea Pig addition! I had Bear, a (non-neutered)male abyssinian with a black butt, brown middle, white face and black mask. We went to the rescue looking for another male for Bear. We tried one nd they were okay; not really doing ayting but when one went up to the other, he would run away. They said they had 2 spayed females we could try and I tried Minnie. Immediatly, Bear was chasing her around and after all that "fun stuff", they calmed down and were playing. It was great1
So, I decided to take Minnie home and I'm so happy. She is also abyssinian and has a white body, and a white, brown, and black face. She is so adorable. I'm goingto be uploading pictures once they load and I will update how they are doing just about everyday. I would start a blog, but I'm still a Cavy Newbie, so I can't yet but will when possible.

:D

Glad you found a good match! Can't wait to see pics!

Yes Pigture please. Congrats

[GuineaPigCages.com] So Happy!
This is Minnie eating some pellets. She is an tri-colored Aby.
Here's Bear and Minnie eating hay together

Ahhhhh they are adorable!! Congrats on the new addition!

Thanks! i will be posting new pigtures because these have hay everywhere (and poo). I'm taking them outside tomorrow so that'll make for great pics!

Congrats!! Aww... they are soo cute!! So I'm guessing it's not much harder than having one right? I want to get Ginger a buddy so bad...maybe I could tell my Dad about your experiences so that he would know it's not!

So So cute..Love the mask around both there eyes..

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.