Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Popcorning So Cute!!!!

Cry1013

Cavy Slave
Hey guys! Ok so I have had my girls for about 3 weeks now. My girls get SO SO excited whenever I walk into the run, as in they run laps and popcorn everywhere! Is this normal for them to get so so so excited everytime I just walk into the room? Don't get me wrong, I absolutely LOVE :love: this behavior! It is the cutest thing ever! I love my piggies so much :) Hope you all are having a wonderful day! ❤️

That sounds completely normal! Mine do the same thing and I love it as well :)

My pigs wheek and flip out with happiness every morning, because I give them their pellets right after I get up from bed. It's quite awesome to wake up to.

Kwee popcorns and zooms around the cage pretty frequently, usually at least once a day for a few minutes. Quee, on the other hand, would prefer to not even have to walk across the cage for food. lol

Lol piggies are so funny. I love how they all have their own personalities and they aren't all the same! One of my girls (the one that runs laps as fast as she can and jumps just about as high as she can lol) doesn't like being held. I try and get her and she doesn't just run, when I almost grab her she does this like donkey kick with her back legs! Then I hold her and she tries to escape. Then I put her back and she runs and pop corns again! lol The other girls love being held. They just sit there and enjoy being pet :) Silly piggies!!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.