I'm looking for any immediate advice anyone has to offer. I noticed head tilt symptoms in my 3.5 year old female tonight. She is walking alright, no limp and in a straight line. I checked eyes, ears, mouth... Her one ear was a bit gunkier than normal, but no obvious redness or swelling. And oddly, she is tilting her head to the other side. I cleaned her ears and no difference in symptoms. I'm afraid she has an inner ear infection. PROBLEM:We are experiencing major blizzard conditions. All vet clinics are closed until Thursday. I know she needs to be seen ASAP, but my options are limited. I really don't want Chloe to be in pain or have longterm complications. What can be done in the meantime while we wait out the storm?