Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • ONE THREAD per pig please!
    We really want your pig's history all in one place to help you. Please don't start a new thread for a new issue. Just reply to your old one. We can edit the title for you if needed.

Sneezing Sneezing AGAIN

scruffytufty

Cavy Slave
so my pigs have been on meds for 3 weeks baytril treated for an uri, im not sure whether or not its the dust in the air, at my boyfriends my allergies play up as it gets dusty for me but after the meds they seemed fine, but now at my dads place i heard one snuffle sneeze and i dont know what it could be! i am fighting allergies against them at the moment until doctor prescribes me something stronger, but does it sound like it is just a reocurring uri? or just random sneezes?

You seem a bit paranoid! lol No offense!

1 sneeze isn't much to worry about, really. I understand your Piggers had URIs, so you have reason to be alert.

If it becomes anything worse than a sneeze hear and there, then there may be something to worry about.

Also, as far as dust and allergies, an air purifier may be able to clean things up.

oh i know i do! they have unleashed some random ocd on me. i cant help but worry, i lost one a few months ago comes from that,

thx for your help :) been lookin at air purifiers

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.