Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Slave to the Piggybutts

Queenie

Cavy Slave
I did a three hour round trip recently and adopted the two little girls advertised as looking for a home here! I thought I may as well introduce myself as they have now settled in and are doing well.

My name is Sky, I'm 23yrs old and a Brit who is now living in San Antonio, Texas. I used to own three rescued male piggybutts years back called Fox, Badger and Otter. Fox and Otter lived together in a 6x6 C&C cage and Badger lived on his own (he hated other pigs) in his own 6x6 cage. Yeah, they were pretty comfy cavies!

I miss them, but I now have two new additions to my household, I renamed them, they are now called Panda and (Kanga)Roo. They are in a 5x2 C&C cage, I added an additional 1x1 area as the hay-zone because I dislike hay getting onto the fleece bedding so now they have a whole area dedicated to it and hay doesn't get everywhere. I will take photos when I get a chance!

Outside of piggybutts, I am a huge gamer, a parent to one little boy who has CP and I own fish (6 Giant Danio, 6 Tiger Barbs, 1 African Featherfin Catfish, 1 Hifin Pleco) in a 100 gallon freshwater tank. I also recently discovered a bunch of baby snails in the tank so they are now having a chance at life in a 25 gallon tank on my computer desk!

What else.. I enjoy anime/manga/graphic novels/sci-fi malarky and can be found relaxing on Xbox 360 in the evenings.

Nice to meet you all! ❤️

Nice to meet you! Congratulations on your new babies! sounds like they will have a very good home with you!
I think secretly we all love to play games every now and again at least. My pigs love sitting with me when I play my games.
But can't wait to see the pictures!!

Aw! I saw those guys advertised on the Austin Craig's List. I'm glad to know they found a good home. =)

Welcome to the forum!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.