Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Joy Silly things my piggies do

KittyKrochet

Cavy Slave
So, over this past week I've noticed little things that my girls enjoy. One of their favorite things is to watch [and apparently comment to each other on] whatever my mum and I watch on TV. Their favorite show would seem to be Ghost Adventures. 0.o Never saw that one coming. They also like Nigella Lawson's cooking shows. Which I suppose could only be expected. They are piggies, after all.

Dot also popcorns and zooms around her cage when she hears me typing on the computer.

The both seem to wheek whenever I sneeze, too.

They are going to be fun roommates!

Your pigs sound hilarious! :p

After my pigs finish eating their viggies, they will always sniff around for more. Often, they are so intent of the sniff test that they don't realize they are sniffing eachother's breath until Asha 'says' "Hey wait a minuite! Did I say you could get that close to my face?! Now, where did that strong carrot smell go?" (Asha is dominant.)

Haha, that's so cute! My dominant piggie will run up to me, sniff my fingers, and then give me a look of disgust for not having extra hay or veggies. They're still warming up to me, but if they're so full of personality now, I can't imagine how crazy they'll be when they really start to trust me!

ha, that's cute ! My pigs like to popcorn around when I play music on the computer. They seem to like hawaiian music! and felix watches tv with me.

our piggie are really cute and silly too anytime I rearrange the toys that are already in the cage
they form a piggie train through the new toy. They will also sometimes wheek sometimes for no reason really loud. They are so cute and silly

Haha, I love it when they play follow the leader! It's so adorable (of course mine only do it when they have a freshly cleaned cage or I've just vacuumed all the bedding they're already kicked out)!

Amy thinks getting new bedding or hay in her cage is the most exciting thing in the world, and she does zoomies every time I add some Carefresh or refill her hay. She has a low kitchen shelf in her cage, and every now and then she popcorns under there...yikes...you'd think she'd learn, but nope.

Borat used to sit up and beg for carrot pieces before he got sick. Despite my best efforts, I've only been able to get Amy to do it once.

Borat used to sit up and beg for carrot pieces before he got sick. Despite my best efforts, I've only been able to get Amy to do it once.

Lightning always comes to the side of the cage for his pepper or carrots from hubby, Cinnamon has just recently started coming over to the side of the cage for her veggies - but she won't do it for me :( only for my daughter or hubs... it's probably because I'm always the one to snatch her from her cage, which she HATES!

Both of mine stand when I walk by. I taught Wilbur how to turn in a circle when I say "circle". However when I have food and I'm putting it somewhere in their cage he gets excited and if I don't give it to him after a few seconds he just begins spinning and spinning as if he thinks I'm going to give it to him if he does the trick. During floor time they often put their paws on my legs and beg me for food and Simba will run to the ottoman and go under it before suddenly turning around and looking at me before doing it again.

If I get down on the floor and face level with Reggie's cage, he will come over and get in my face when I make kissy noises to him. He really enjoys being talked to as well. He likes to run around and pop all over while i'm talking to him and then run into his pigloo. Once he in there he will pop high enough to lift the pigloo. He'll poke his head out to check if I am still watching and run out to do another round. Quite the entertainerlol

Porcupine loves to jump into the hay box when I put freash hay in. He isnt content to just sit outside it like the other two. Nope he has to be half buried before he's happy. I've only managed a couple pictures of him doing it but they are some of my favs. He is also the skiddish baby of the group. I go to pick him up and he flips out. Always has. He makes such a big deal out of it, its so funny.

Bear and Odair like to sleep next to eachother. One will sleep in the hammock and the other will sleep beside it. Which is funny cause they are the more domanint two so they have the most issues. Silly boys!

Porcupine loves to jump into the hay box when I put freash hay in. He isnt content to just sit outside it like the other two. Nope he has to be half buried before he's happy. I've only managed a couple pictures of him doing it but they are some of my favs. He is also the skiddish baby of the group. I go to pick him up and he flips out. Always has. He makes such a big deal out of it, its so funny.

Bear and Odair like to sleep next to eachother. One will sleep in the hammock and the other will sleep beside it. Which is funny cause they are the more domanint two so they have the most issues. Silly boys!
yes my baby anytime I put fresh hay in she likes to get under the
hay pile and play and hide. I told my husband its because all of the yummy seed heads are on the bottom JK!! My babies dont like cameras for some reason

Oh and my little man cocoa likes to push his box around the cage I call it his mobile home.
I love watching him do this.

My dont like cameras either! They always seem to know wen i'm trying to take a picture even if I use my phone. They always stop what they are doing or move when I try to snap a cute pic!

I think mine doesnt like the camera because of the sound the ph makes when taking the pic
maybe when I figure it out it will be all right. We have a camcorder that use for them they dont seem to mind that. But whenever they here that ph snapping the pic they scatter. They
say oh no we cant let mommy catch us being cute.

I come home to squeaking, just because I walk in the door. The lil boys are cute to watch because they tend to run head first into each other.... Yeah I'm not so sure they'll grow out of it lol

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.