Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • If you need a specific country prefix that isn't listed, please contact the staff.

Canada Shipping Ivermectin From the US to Canada?

theresealyana

Cavy Slave
Hi!

This is my first post in the forum, but I've been browsing around for a couple weeks now, and decided to see if anyone had any input for a question I have. I'm looking to buy ivermectin from Amazon (for obvious reasons), and I noticed that this particular one is being sold from the US, so I was just wondering if anyone has had any issues in getting ivermectin from the US to Canada -- like from customs?

The shipping price doesn't bother me too much since they've cut the price in half anyway, so it'll come to ~$40 regardless, but I've little experience regarding customs and things like that and am researching it as well. I'm probably going to end up ordering it anyway, since getting the paste and preparing it seems a little more difficult/prone to error (for me) and my guinea pig's been scratching a lot for quite a while, and it's most likely cheaper than spending another $96 on a visit to a vet that won't really end up helpful.

But if anyone does know if there's an issue with getting it shipped across the border, let me know & thanks for your time!

bpatters

Staff member
Cavy Slave
Why can't you just order it from Amazon in Canada? www.amazon.ca

theresealyana

Cavy Slave
Ooh, I completely overlooked checking the other sellers option. I was on Amazon Canada, but the one that appeared was sold from a US merchant, for some reason. Either way, thank you very much for pointing that out!