Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Where to Order? Share Your Fave Online Store!

CtrldChaos

Cavy Slave
Good Afternoon Fellow Cavy Slaves,

It is once again time to place an order for my cavy essentials. Would you mind sharing links to your favorite online shops to buy food, hay, and toys etc? Basically any links for anything guinea pig related :crazy: (I am in the U.S)

Thanks!

pinky

Cavy Slave
My favorites are Petfooddirect.com and Drsfoster&smith.com. I order my Oxbow orchard grass from them. They periodically run sales with free shipping and are the least expensive source for boxed hay that I've found. The nice thing with Oxbow boxed hay is that it has a lot number on it so if there's ever any issue with the quality, Oxbow will stand by their product, no matter where you buy it. I usually pay between $57 and $61 for 50 lbs of orchard grass with free shipping. I ordered my last shipment on 1/30/15.

LucidCavies

Cavy Slave
As far as cheap cozy items are concerned, Ilikespikes on etsy is just amazing. She is the sweetest thing ever and the boys love her things. I would check her out for sure :)

CtrldChaos

Cavy Slave
Thank you everyone for your helpful advice!

LucidCavies- I looked up Ilikespikes on Etsy because I really do need some new cozies for my piggies but I couldn't find a seller nor a store by that name :( do you know of any others??

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.