Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

See's or Godiva?

CavyPeep

Cavy Slave
I was wondering which you guys prefer- see's candies or godiva? i just tried sees candies for the first time about a month ago and thought it was amazing so i vote for see's (if you havent already try the strawberry cream from see's)

So, See's or Godiva?lol

Well, back when I could actually consume dairy....Godiva. I absolutely hated See's.

Their packaging is horrible, their stores look horrible, and the chocolate taste like....Well, it tastes horrible.

I saw something about a chocolate taste test on the internet and it said the winner was Lindt chocolate. I don't like plain chocolate but my kids do so I bought Lindt solid chocolate Easter Bunnies for them. They thought it was the best chocolate they ever tasted.

I've never heard of see's chocolate, but I am a big fan of Godiva. Any chocolate really.

See's, hands down. Though if you can get your hands on Moonstruck, you'll never look back! :)

Sees! Oh they have the best coconut cremes, yummy! ...now I want some...haha

yes! i admit their packaging might be a little well, horrible, but ahh sees is so good lol

Sees for me :) However, I haven't had Godiva in a while...so I can't really compare as much. However, though this isn't one of the choices, I love lindor truffles!!! Oh, and I've had these one chocolate truffles before, I think they were dark chocolate, but I can't remember what they were called...however when I find out I will sureley tell you because they are sooo good! They are must to try!

P.S. Not to hijack the thread...but what are you is your guys' favorite type of chocolate? White, milk, or dark? I'm a fan of all 3, though I think I lean more towards white chocolate since I get to have it the least :p I rarely drink hot chocolate, I like hot white chocolate better ;)

Neither. >.> My husband went to France on TD a while back..and he brought back chocolates from there, a little shop called De Neuville. NOTHING Compares...it's in Lorient France. So yeah if anyone goes that way...go there...seriously...SOOOOO GOOOOOOD

:D i prefer milk chocolate, just personally i dont think dark chocolate has much of a taste so i will only eat it if its like a dark chocolate covered strawberry or something and i dont really like white chocolate no matter what

I have not seen a See's candy store in YEARS since I moved.

I loved See's , loved going in the store and seeing all the candy, I would always get to have a sucker I forgot what they were called but my grandparents who are now passed; bless them always got See's candy nothing else and from what I had of Godiva its alright.

See's, hands down. Though if you can get your hands on Moonstruck, you'll never look back! :)

I love moonstruck!!! There used to be a place in lloyd center that had truffles and omg they were to die for. Black forest was my fave. Cant remember the name of the place darnit.

I love white chocolate..... milk is ok every now and then and I really hate dark. Not a huge fan of chocolate besides white chocolate.

Yeah, white chocolate is my favorite too, but if you ever get to a Moonstruck cafe, check out their milk chocolate sea salted caramel. It's gotta be one of the best things on the earth!

Gharadelli :)... But if I had to choose between Sees and Godiva - I choose Sees!

Yeah, white chocolate is my favorite too, but if you ever get to a Moonstruck cafe, check out their milk chocolate sea salted caramel. It's gotta be one of the best things on the earth!

Those are my favorite there too. Yumm!!!!

I've never had see's, I like all chocolate but Hershey's- yuk! Chocolov is probably my favorite, the Chilies & Cherries. It's so good.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.