Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Fleece Sale on fleece!!!!!

DEBSPIGZ

Cavy Slave
I just wanted to let you folks know that I spotted a coupon in our daily paper for a big sale at MILL END TEXTILES today and tomorrow----I live in Minneapolis and our paper is the STAR TRIBUNE but I'm sure there must be other coupons in other papers.

60% OFF REGULAR PRICE FOR NON-PILL FLEECE SOLIDS AND ALL POLARTEC FLEECES
WINTER FLEECE FOR $2.99 YARD --and the coupon says that they have a large assortment! Regularly priced at $5.99 yard!

This is a big sale and they do have a lot of stuff available but the fleece fabrics are the best for use for piggies!

The locations for these stores in our Metro area include---- FRIDLEY, EDEN PRAIRIE, CRYSTAL, BURNSVILLE and other locations ROCHESTER/MN, ST. CLOUD/MN, EAU CLAIRE/WI, SIOUX FALLS/SD, FARGO/ND. I realy hope this sale turns out to be a good one for any of you that are shopping for fleece. Happy fleece hunting and PLEASE have a safe holiday season!!!!

blackarrow

Cavy Slave
Just be careful on Polartec fleeces - at least some are water-resistant!

Onetwo

Cavy Slave
Hello Fellow Minnesotan!!! Thanks for the info!!! Joanns had a huge black friday sale with 60% of their fleece too. It was fun! I picked out raindeer fleece and snowflakes. My cage is all decked out for the holidays! My cage is 2x12 grids for 4 males so I need it to look pretty. LOL

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.