Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • ONE THREAD per pig please!
    We really want your pig's history all in one place to help you. Please don't start a new thread for a new issue. Just reply to your old one. We can edit the title for you if needed.

Ruby gave birth!

9perfectpiggies

Cavy Slave
So after having Ruby for 2 months she gave birth to 3 beautiful pups today. I starting suspecting that she was a couple weeks ago as I could feel the babies moving. She is still cleaning them off so I will post some pictures later.

Ca't wait..

:love: :cheerful: :love: YAY!!! CONGRATS!!! :love: :cheerful: :love:

[GuineaPigCages.com] Ruby gave birth! This is the three of them snuggled in a cuddle cup. Sorry it is dark.

[GuineaPigCages.com] Ruby gave birth!

[GuineaPigCages.com] Ruby gave birth! This is the first baby that was born.

[GuineaPigCages.com] Ruby gave birth! This is Ruby a couple of days ago.

Attachments

3 girls.jpg
Sorry about the random picture of the three girls.

:lovestruc:love::love::DThey are sooooooo cute! Makes me excited for my Anya to have her babies!! How sweet they look! I can't believe how big their ears and feet are in relation to the body, CRAZINESS!!! But love it!!!:lovestruc:love::love::hug:

Congratulations!!!

:lovestruc:love::love::DThey are sooooooo cute! Makes me excited for my Anya to have her babies!! How sweet they look! I can't believe how big their ears and feet are in relation to the body, CRAZINESS!!! But love it!!!:lovestruc:love::love::hug:

Congratulations!!!
Thank you! I know what you mean, their feet are huge! I hope your girl has a safe delivery along with her little ones!

Congrats! :D My Prim just had her 2 babies 2 days ago and I am loving every minute with them! It will be so hard for me to rehome them when they are old enough :( Enjoy the time you have with the little ones!

Congrats! :D My Prim just had her 2 babies 2 days ago and I am loving every minute with them! It will be so hard for me to rehome them when they are old enough :( Enjoy the time you have with the little ones!
Thank you! Congrats to you too, I saw the pictures and they are adorable! I love sitting by the cage and watching them. I will also have to rehome and I know it is going to be hard :(.

OMG I can't believe how long the hair is! I knew they had hair but I didn't realize the textles (?) would have SUCH long hair just hours after being born!! ADORABLE ❤️

OMG I can't believe how long the hair is! I knew they had hair but I didn't realize the textles (?) would have SUCH long hair just hours after being born!! ADORABLE ❤️

Thank you! I think the first baby might be part Peruvian as their father is Peruvian and the other two will be texels.

OMG!!! They are soooooo cute!!! Mine are only 3 weeks old, but I already miss their early days. They are so little and cute and their walk reminds me a bat walking. Ha! Congrats on your babies!!! They are perfect!!! :love: :love: :love:

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.