Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

RIP Piggy

xXMaggieXx

Cavy Slave
So this is for a piggy at the SPCA I volunteer at not my pig. He passed at 8 years old on Saturday June 16, 2012. He was our education animal and was surrendered at 6 years old. He was our husky 3 pound long haired piggy. I wish they would have let someone foster him as he lived in a cage about the size of a 2x2 cage with poor ventilation for 2 years. He passed away from old age. I have worked with and taken care of him every saturday for a year. Including clipping his nails, brushing him, cutting his hair, cleaning out impaction. Im only 13 thats a lot plus I had to take care of 13+ pigs at the shelter plus my 3 but he was special. We all loved him and now he is gone </3 RIP You had a good run piggy :( Now he is off to the rainbow bridge. Piggy would eat food out of your hands and loved carrots! He was good and only ate the pellets not the other junk in the food. (We fed what was donated) I cant believe I wont get to see him anymore. I will miss you so much! I wish they would have let someone foster you and bring you back to the shelter for your days at school and then take you back home! :( Ms. Linda (the exotic vet at the shelter) and I will miss you greatly. Please popcorn away, eat everything you want, and enjoy your time at the rainbow bridge. :(
VA8823224390 1 x

Him after I cut his hair

schavarry

Cavy Slave
Poor piggy! RIP!! Thank you for doing what you could to make his life better at the shelter! HUGS :love:

xXMaggieXx

Cavy Slave
Thank you. I just hope he didnt pass in any pain. I picked him up and he was freezing and his gums were white. He was barely arrive we rushed him to the vet and he die in our arms :(

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.