Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

RIP Brownie

guineapigzrock

Cavy Slave
i had gotten 2 guinea pigs. until one died. poor brownie! he was just a little pig when he died. i hope there is a pig heaven!:weepy::(:weepy::(:weepy::(

I am so sorry Brownie passed! I am 100% sure there is a guinea pig heaven -- a heaven for all animals. Endless popcorning, no fear, no sickness, just lots of food and company and joy! I also believe that we will see them again, and that our furbabies will be the first ones to greet us.

that's great! i'm sure brownie is having an awsome time!

sorry for your loss!! im sure hes happy where he is! <3

I'm sorry to hear about Brownie. Since he was so young, there's a good probability that he might have either been ill or was injured to have passed so I'd keep an eye on your other one to rule out illness and I'd even go so far as to take him in for a vet check to make sure he's not sick. Depending on the circumstances of his death, I'd also check his cage to make sure there's nothing in there that could have caused his death or caused him to strangle or fall. It's really hard to these little ones and you want to be sure our other little guy will be okay.

thanks!!! i'll watch the other one. :cheerful: his name is blueberry.

Aww i'm so sorry :( he will be with all our guinea piggies that have gone there don't you worry! he wont be alone hehe.

I'm 100% you gave him the best life he could of had, even if it was for a little while

thanks!!! i'll watch the other one. :cheerful: his name is blueberry.

Blueberry is a really cute name. Give that little guy a lot of attention so he's not lonely.

don't worry, we got him a new buddy:D

this is Blueberry's new buddy, Snowball!
[GuineaPigCages.com] RIP Brownie

Snowball is adorable!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.