Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Loss RIP Blueberry

Mrs_Ames

Cavy Slave
RIP sweet Blueberry. He passed this morning. I cuddled him in his blanket until he took his last breath. I am heartbroken. He will be missed.

I am so sorry for your loss.

I'm so sorry. Most lethals don't get the chance for a loving, caring home like you were providing, and it's very sad that he didn't get a long life with you.

I am so sorry, I've been folowing your story on GL and I saw this here (haven't went to GL yet). You did the best you could for him. RIP little guy.

• Post hidden due to user being banned.
I am so sorry for your loss. I read your blog, and he was the cutest thing. You gave him a loving home where he could be cared for no matter what the cost. Blueberry will be remembered and missed greatly, and as he crosses that rainbow bridge, he will remember how much you loved him and did all you could for him.

Awwww so sorry to hear about Blueberry. RIP little Blueberry. You will be missed.

RIP. I don't know how you feel, but I know it feels TERRIBLE.

I'm so sorry to hear that. All I can say is at least he died being held by someone who loved him, though I know that is little consolation. <3

I am so sorry to hear about Blueberry. He was loved so very much if only for a brief time. Rest in peace, sweet baby.

I am grateful that Blueberry had such a lovely loving Mum and carer. I think Blueberry takes some very important information about love and care over to the guinea pig archives, Rest in Peace Blueberry for all you had a short time you touched so many.

I agree with Kiwi he did touch many lives. You did all you could do and I know that he is crossing that rainbow bridge thinking of how much you loved and cared for him. So sorry for your loss.

I just read through your story on GL. My heart breaks with and for you. You were able to give blueberry a fantastic life when so many people would have just put him to sleep. It doesn't make it easier now, but you should know for sure that he is on the other side full of memories of a happy life with you. R.I.P. Blueberry- the most special and loved guinea pig <3

I am so sorry for your loss. You made his short time on Earth a wonderful time, and filled his life with love and joy. RIP little Blueberry :love:

Thank you everyone. It has been a very hard day. He is very missed. I appreciate everyone's thoughts and good wishes, it means alot.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.