Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Rest In Peace Little Guy

coojoe135

Cavy Slave
Thursday we lost another one of our wee companions. Peppy was my first and only male who got a hold of a garbage bad and consumed a softball sized amount. I walked into my room and seen him laying up against the cage side so I kind of poked him and he fell over. He was still breathing so I jumped up and grabbed my medical container which I place my sick piggies in. We kept him in there for about 3 hours while I cleaned out his cage and cared for him. I tried my best to keep him hydrated hoping he would make a turn around. When my aunt returned home from work I walked up to check on him and his eyes were closed and there was no heartbeat. I immediately yelled for my sister who handles all of my piggie deaths and put him to rest beside of his best friend Lola. I felt horrible knowing I had left the garbage bag close to him, but I didn't expect him. Rest In Peace Peppy.

I am very sorry for your loss.
RIP Peppy :love:

I am sorry rip peppy

im so sorry :(
R.I.P. Peppy.

I can't even imagine how it is to lose a guinea pig. So sorry about your loss.
Rest in Peace, Peppy. :(

I'm so sorry for your loss. :sad:
Rest in peace, Peppy.

I know how it feels to nurse an unwell piggie. I tried to syringe feed my boy some water and vitamin C solution but it wasn't enough and he passed away a few days ago. :weepy: Guinea pigs aren't the strongest of animals and sometimes it's just hard to tell what's wrong with them. There's always something that could happen - they may chew up a book or climb into your clean clothes pile. I'm sure that you did everything you could and that he lead a wonderful life. I hope he's happy on the other side of the rainbow bridge now. :)

My thoughts are with you :love:

I'm so sorry :(
Rest in peace little peppy :love:

Awe. Sorry for you loss.
Rest in Paradise little peppy.<3

I am so sorry for your lose, I'm sure he was a great little companion.
It could not be prevented from happening. Sending all my warmest thoughts, to poor little Peppy, who is looking down from the other side, Rainbow Bridge. R.I.P Peppy, love :love:

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.