Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

General Renaming- need ideas

I like S'more! Here are some other cute food ones:

Snickers, Kit-Kat, Almond Joy, Mentos, Necco, Nougat, Twix.... I really like Necco! (rhymes with Gecko)

I really like Snickers and Twix now. (Snickers the most)

1) Snickers
2) Rolo
3) Fudge
4) Twix
5) Reesey

Well to keep with the candy theme how about snickers? it's a candy and sort of a verb because I think it means to laugh or a type of laugh.

Yes people "snicker" all the time lol

hehe
nice one
I think Snickers is a winner ;)

How did the naming contest go to all food? I wish I had some good ideas for his name, non food related. She said she didn't want human names or popular character names. No one said any thing about sticking to strictly the candy "group". :p

You've never heard of Reese Witherspoon? LOL

Nope! :p (Of course I have; just didn't come immediately to mind. ;))

By the way- two of you asked the same question. :D

Whats wrong with the candy theme. Lol

Okay, I like all the name ideas, but can I make another suggestion? (I know I can be bossy)
Here are some things that describe Benjamin, so maybe we can base name ideas off them?
1.) checkered fur on belly
2.) super shy/quiet
3.)Fairly small
4.) Needs a name that sounds good with Squint, so preferably not another S name

Sorry if I'm being super controlling :)

Okay, sorry guys, but I picked a name, and it wasn't suggested here. Meet....
[GuineaPigCages.com] Renaming- need ideas
OCHO!!!
(Spanish for 8)

And of course, RIGHT when I think of another name, you choose one. lol (I was thinking of the name Blink)

Aww, that's cute too!!

What a cute name! I'm glad you didn't name him Snickers, that's my future pigs name.

Whats wrong with the candy theme. Lol

I didn't say any thing was wrong with it. I just wanted to see some suggestions that weren't necessarily candy. LOL.

@Squint96 Glad you came up with his name! Why Ocho? Is he your 8th pig? Just out of curiosity, are you Spanish? :)

I love it! Reminds me of Chad Ochocinco.

Eight is my favorite number, and I just liked the way it sounded. And I can call him Ochie, and I think its cute

Eight is my favorite number, and I just liked the way it sounded. And I can call him Ochie, and I think its cute

a bit off topic, how does one acquire a favorite number? I never had a favorite number. Just colors n such.

I don't really know lol, I just like 8. :)

id name him jix XD

my bad didnt see you already named him XD

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.