Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

General Renaming- need ideas

Squint96

Cavy Slave
I have decided to rename Benjamin, but I don't know what. He is finally coming out of his shell, and I don't like people names that much for pets, so the time has come! So ground rules; no people names, no character names (movies, TV, ect...) please :)
Here he is: [GuineaPigCages.com] Renaming- need ideas[GuineaPigCages.com] Renaming- need ideas
So let the naming games begin!
P.S. I love random, fun names (I do have a pig named Squint; squint is technically a verb)

Wow...I would never be able to re-name my pig. I'd always see her as Ginger no matter what I called her.

Anyway, umm...do you like food names? Like popcorn, fudge, etc. ? (Not that those are the names I'm thinking of, just examples :))

Sure, anything but real people names :)

Okay, I will come back when I think of same lol

Bt for some reason, I am really partial to "Fudge". Technically it's a character name, from a book I read when I was in like the 3rd grade, but it's still a food name, it's not really a recognizable people name. In the book he was a troublemaker, though he looked very shy and innocent lol. (It's my 8 year old sister's now) That seems like all of our piggies, doesn't it? :p

He looks just like a Reese's peanut butter cup to me, with brown on either end and orange in the middle. So maybe Reese? It's kind of a people name, but I don't know too many people named Reese.

@BlueButterfly I've never heard of a person called Reese. When she was growing up, my mom had a dog by that name. As she explains it, they were inseparable. I like that name- I also like the food group. What would I ever do without my chocolate? :D

LOL, my cousins' cousin is named Reese (pronounce with out the ee at the end)

Rolo he looks like a rolo with brown on each end and the carmel in the center.

@CritterLuvva Haha, Well, I know someone named Reese. It seems like more of a pet's name to me, because his name always reminds me of the candy. I love candy names for guinea pigs, my (future!) piggy is named snickers, and his dad's name is Sundae.

I love the name rolo!! They are so good too!!

Taco! I think that name would fit him!

Lol I like Rolo, Fudge, and Reese the most. Reese the least though...

REESEY!!!
Like the reese peanut butter cups

Ooh I like reesey better than reese...though i still prefer rolo or fudge

@BlueButterfly I've never heard of a person called Reese. When she was growing up, my mom had a dog by that name. As she explains it, they were inseparable. I like that name- I also like the food group. What would I ever do without my chocolate? :D

Reese Witherspoon

He kind of has the same markings as my Wishbone. My husband named her. He reminds me of a Porkchop, Mocha or Mr. Coffee.

Our Aby, Jumble, is really Joy Maria Burrito Lopez. Jumble is how we pronounce the acronym (JMBL). Kids insisted that "Burrito" had to be in there somewhere. Makes the family names more interesting. I think she looks like a Jumble, but not so much a burrito!

He looks a bit like a S'More.
Tan - graham cracker,
brown - chocolate,
white - marshmallow.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.