Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

C&C remodeled condo for my piggies?

geo13

Cavy Slave
soooooo i updated their cage and i'm sooooo excited leg me know what you guys thin, I k redid their kitchen area, and build them their own bedroom/bunk beds also.created a semi Forest divider that separates their living and bedroom from their bathroom area using theirs willow tunnel as a hallway. i also cut and edified their natural wood hidey promoting more run through space. and sewed little liners for their bedroom area:) super excite
[GuineaPigCages.com] remodeled condo for my piggies?

Attachments

IMAG2362-1.jpg
Love your cage! It looks like so much fun for your guinea pigs :)

Wow, you did a great job. I almost want to live there myself. I like the "skirt" you have around the bottom framework. Do they have trouble getting into the bunk beds....they look rather high. You've given me some good ideas if I ever remodel.

Wow, you did a great job. I almost want to live there myself. I like the "skirt" you have around the bottom framework. Do they have trouble getting into the bunk beds....they look rather high. You've given me some good ideas if I ever remodel.
actually no it's actually lower than what i had anticipated they climb up more than jump. but mine are little jumpers .:)

Wowzer!! That is one fun set-up!!!!

Love the Bunkbeds

so cool. It looks like tons of fun! Great job! Spoiled piggies you have :)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.