Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

General Redesigning the cage!

SpicyPiggies

Cavy Slave
I decided that since I have the day off, I want to redesign the cage. This is a much better use of my time than doing homework :)

I've been looking at pictures and gotten a few good ideas! I really want to make a designated bedroom and hopefully some sort of bathroom area.

What do you all use for bedrooms and kitchens? Right now they just have their pigloos. Anything you do that your piggies loveeee?

They don't like ramps. I wanted to use some small storage boxes for bedrooms, lined with fleece. I'm not sure what kind of boxes though.

I'm also thinking about redesigning my cage. I have enough grids for a 2x1 kitchen. What should I use for a bottom? (Coroplast is to expensive in my area. I use a tarp, towels and fleece for their main story)
:)

I bought a yoga mat and cut it up! Then I used binder clips to pin it up so no poop could escape :)

How were you thinking about a kitchen? Right now the hay rack and food bowls are shoved in one corner ahha

did you call local sign shops for coroplast? they might have remnants, but I just paid $15 for a full 4 ft by 8 ft sheet...

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.