Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Cage RawhideKid Cage Construction - DELUXE! ? !

I'm not here to comment on the cage as far as safety etc, those with keener eyes and more expertise can take care of those types of things. I do however want to take a minute to comment on you! As impressive as the cage may be it pales in comparison to how awesome it is that you did all this. And how excited you are! This is the kind of thing your kids will remember. How cool it was that Dad built the guinea pigs a mansion. How excited he was and how great he tried to make it. Good job man! Great cage and great memories. :)

Thanks! I was proud of the girls for helping, although their excitement in word working soon faded. I didn't push them. What I WAS really proud of was my two boys coming out on their own today to help me finish it up. One is 16 and other is 11, and it was really wonderful to not only have their help, but to have it voluntarily!! And I profusely thanked them, believe me.

And yes, these kinds of things are what builds positive memories when they look back 30 years from now when perhaps i'm gone.

Thanks again.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.