Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Rascal

Wodentoad

Cavy Slave
We bought him three days after the death of our first girl, Isabella, who was with us for 6.5 years. Rascal only had three loving years. His loss was sudden with no symptoms.

He is survived by his cage mate and best bud Bear, who is not taking it well, but with lots of cuddles and the promise of new friends from the local Cavy Rescue, he seems to be doing better.

Rascal, we'll see you later.

cavycache

Cavy Slave
R.I.P Rascal

Wheekie
  • Post hidden due to user being banned.

momof1kid3piggi

Cavy Slave
P.I.P Rascal, Have all the fun in the world over rainbow Bridge. Eat all the parsley and green peppers you can little buddy!

Ibbet

Cavy Slave
Rest In Peace Rascal.
I am very sorry for your loss.

Wodentoad

Cavy Slave
Thank you all for your thoughts. We've had Calico pigs as long as we've had piggies, and when we first saw him in the store, we HAD to have him. :tearsofjo(Yes, he was bought at a pet-store. Sorry.) This has proven to us that our house will never again be without the "scooking" of inquisitive piggies or the "WHEEKWHEEKWHEEK" when I rustle the hay bag.

And yes, we are firm believers in adoption, we just didn't know better (or think better) at the time.

Pampered piggies forever.

(P.S. He preferred RED pepper lol)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.