Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Cage Question about home made cages

bigdaddy

Cavy Slave
Hi we are new to the whole Cavy thing and after buying cage and now having seen all the custom made cages here and on the internet, I am just wondering where to buy the pieces that I see in the photos that clip together with the round multi angle clips.
thanks for any help that can be provided.

Drew

What your refering to is "grids" or storage cubes. I purchased mine at Walmart, I know some have gotten theirs from Bed, Bath and Beyond or Staples Office Supply. You want to make sure that the grids are 9x9 squares and many prefer to hold them together with zip ties. The "flooring that most use is called Coroplast which can be purchased at sign making shops. It looks very much like cardboard but is made of plastic.

Hope this helps.

What your refering to is "grids" or storage cubes. I purchased mine at Walmart, I know some have gotten theirs from Bed, Bath and Beyond or Staples Office Supply. You want to make sure that the grids are 9x9 squares and many prefer to hold them together with zip ties. The "flooring that most use is called Coroplast which can be purchased at sign making shops. It looks very much like cardboard but is made of plastic.

Hope this helps.

thanks very much to everyone who replied, this helps a great deal. I knew I had seen the grids / storage cubes somewhere before long before we ever thought of getting Cavies as pets, but I could not remember where I had seen them.

thanks very much.

Drew

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.