Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Question: About advertising something?

littledinobug

Cavy Slave
My mom runs an online pet supply store that donates a portion of the proceeds directly to animal rescue societies (You can specify at checkout)

I was wondering, once I talk her into getting proper cavy stuffs on there (Like Cube packs 9x9 of course :D) and whatnot, if there was a signiature option or something (I'm blind or something I can't find it in the user control panel/profile thingie)

I gave her links to various cavy rescues in North America...if anyone has any other links I'll be glad to forward them to her.

Right now she sells dog/cat and aquarium supplies..so I figure I'll wait till she starts offering Cavy stuff before letting you guys know the URL.

thanks :D I'll wait for my mom to put up some Cubes and other piggy stuff before posting it there. :D I figure since this is such a rescue oriented site, and some people don't have an alternative to petco in their areas, this might help support rescue orgs, and take revenue away from PetCo. :D It's a win/win I think. And if I can get piggie rescues put in her list, it'll be even more awesome.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.