Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • ONE THREAD per pig please!
    We really want your pig's history all in one place to help you. Please don't start a new thread for a new issue. Just reply to your old one. We can edit the title for you if needed.

Weight Loss Purchasing Critical Care - Link no longer works

Kim37040

Cavy Slave
With Patch being on an antibiotic, I was thinking it might be a good idea for me to get some critical care in case I see his appetite or weight being effected.
Previously when Charlie was on meds for his soft poos and mites, I purchased some critical care. However, in the move the bag was misplaced.

I went back to the site I used initially, but the link no longer works.
My vet can order it but the price is crazy!

Here is the link I used previously. Can anyone direct me to another location where I can buy it online?

Thanks

This Little Piggie Marketplace: Health

I think I found another type on the This Little Piggie website. It is not Oxbow but I think it will work to have on hand in the event of an emergency.

I get a lot of things from Lambert Vet Supply, including CC. (broken link removed). Pretty sure that's where Sandy (TLPM) links to also.

Critter Be Better is a relatively new product similar to Critical Care, but has probiotics already in it. I've seen several posts where owners say their pigs prefer it to Critical Care. I believe it's made by American Pet Diner.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.