Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

General Puppy Training Pds

BrendaMarie

Cavy Slave
I got so tired of every time I'd take Snowy out he'd pee on the couch. I wanted to have him out but didn't want pee everywhere - don't think I'm asking too much LOL Well we had some puppy training pads left from when my cat had a UTI so I laid them down on the couch and yep, they work well :D I'd never have thought of it. My 1 cat is even curled up next to him while I keep a close eye. Snowy has peed and no mess. He's not chewing on the pads either but I plan to make sure he doesn't. I just thought this was neat and would help someone who might not have thought of it. These pads are real cheap too :D

I've heard people say that these can be used under the fleece in the cage but this is a good idea too. I've never bought them but I thought they were fairly expensive and that's why most people don't use them. Where do you get them that they are cheap?

Amazon.com has them and I didn't think they were that bad. I think the dollar store down the road from me also has them. I've been using newspaper under the fleece with no problems. I know people say that don't work but I must be getting lucky... or it's the fact I only have 1 piggy LOL

We have a bunch of puppy pads at my house cause my mom's small dogs have accidents. I thought about using them for the cage but I was terrified my babies would find a wat to eat them and get sick. Or worse.

I used to use them for the main bedding in my cage before I got piggy bedspreads I have also used pooch pads which are a washable version.

They make washable puppy pads? How do those hold up?

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.