Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Programs?

CinnandMegsMom

Cavy Slave
Anybody know of any step programs for GP addiction?

If there was, you'd have to drag me screaming and hollering into one! :D

Hi! Welcome to Guinea Pigs Anonymous!!!

1. Admitted we were addicted to guinea pigs and our lives had become un-manageable.

Too Funny! :D

Hubby got home from guys trip yesterday. I said; "Honey, we need to talk and please don't be mad at me." He had this look of oh geez what did you do now? I said; "Whet to the pet store to pick up a few things..." He put his hand on his head and said; "You have got to promise me you will not bring anymore animals home. How many pigs do we have now?" Only one more.:eek:

LOL this is to cute! Yeah, I'd have to be dragged kicking and screaming too.

Haha!! I need to fnd a local AA meeting...

Animal-aholics Anonymous

I swear I live in a zoo, but wouldn't have it any other way. I am thoroughly addicted to good company!! (7 horses, 2 dogs, 3 cats, 3 guinea pigs, 2 frogs, 3 snails, 2 lizards, 1 betta, and a handful of tropical fish)

Sadly, I'm a licensed counselor as well as a guinea pig addict, so those cute little piggers even have the power to render mental health professionals helpless. I was an easy target, since I've always been an animal lover. They accomplisihed quite a feat by winning over my husband, who claimed to dislike rodents. Now he's all mushy with them and always giving treats or carrying them around or picking out a new toy for them in the store.

My whole family is being converted too. I've had my pigs for a week and my dad was very against me adopting them. ALREADY I've caught him bringing them lettuce from his garden multiple times. He sits in front of their cage with me and watched them and tries to hand feed them. My mom who also wasn't thrilled about pigs, always checks in on them and makes sure they have hay and water. GP's are just so darn cute, who can resist them.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.