Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Problems between boyfriend and piggies.

Sometimes you don't know how strong you can be, until being strong is all you have left. I'm glad to hear you are free from such a cancerous person as your (hopefully ex) boyfriend. I hope he is now completely out of your life, and that your family and friends will continue to support you going forward from this. Please keep us updated and let us know if we can help in any way!

Well said.

Oh dear, I really hope that you'll be okay! Please file a police report and keep us all updated. Prayers will be sent your way! <3

I agree, file a police report and get a restraining order. Take photos of your injuries and document what happened; what was said, done etc.

Please, please!

I just want to chime in to give you a great example of someone who is worth keeping around.
My boyfriend (now finance and father of my child) is severely allergic to cats. After we moved in together he had a very bad asthma attack and I needed to take him to the ER. After much testing, etc. they found out that my cat is the cause. He had to use two different inhalers each day and take allergy medication on a regular basis so that he could live with Bamboo (my cat).

He never once complained or suggested that we find a new home for Boo, and spent alot of time loving him. Boo has passed away and I have promised never to replace him with another cat.

He still tells our daughter about Boo and how he was a part of our family.

Real love is kind and respectful.

I don't know much about those kind of realationships, (love), but when he starts to treat an animal like a guinea pig roughly, that is NOT OKAY!!!!!!!!!!! And I'm not trying to put him down or be rude, I just think that maybe he's not your guy, and that you can find someone that cares about them, and loves them, and treats them right and respects them, and someone that the guinea pigs love. And cheers for you! It takes guts, standing up for your pigs like that, lol! I've never been in that situation, but i can imagin it pretty well, and I don't like it one bit! I agry with what everyone has said, one wrong move from him, and he's OUT!!! How was he handling them roughly, exactly? Squeezing them around the middle? Forcing them into his hands? Please post back, I think your making all the right moves, all the right things!

P.S, I'm a very bas typer, sorry:guilty::Dlol!!!

Thanks for letting me post,
Luna:)

Good point. There ARE good men out there. You just found an unsavory one.
I became a 'man hater' for many years and that is poisonous.

There is a good man out there who will love you for who you are, not what he wants you to be.

I want to thank all of you for your support. It really helps knowing I did the right thing. It amazes me how all of you care enough to take the time to express concerns when he was the one who supposedly loved me and put me through all of that

I'm glad that you are doing alright. This will be a hard time for you and filled with change. Just stay safe and strong.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.