Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • ONE THREAD per pig please!
    We really want your pig's history all in one place to help you. Please don't start a new thread for a new issue. Just reply to your old one. We can edit the title for you if needed.

Sick Prayers for Chewy.

dobiebabie

Cavy Slave
I'm a fan of a lady (Laura) who lives in the uk who makes vids on youtube about her pigs. One of them, Chewy, is very sick. She is keeping us updated on his progress via her facebook page. I wanted to post this and let everyone know so they could send prayers or well wishes to her or here and I will send her a link to this post. Thanks in advance to everyone. Good Luck Chewy! We are all rooting for you :)

Laura Piggiepigpigs | Facebook

Thats so sad. I really like her videos on you tube and watch them all the time. Ive always thought Chewy looked like one of my piggies.

Its touch and go right now. Her videos are the first one I ever watched when I started looking for piggie vids. She is so awsome :)

I love Lauras videos as well, and am hoping Chewwy gets better, although he seems to have taken another turn for the worse :( Pull through little man!

dobiebabie, I found this link through Laura's facebook :)

Im glad it finally posted :) was having lots of trouble with it. I wanted to make a place for everyone to show their support and for Laura to see how much we all are pulling for chew to recover. He's such an awesome piggie.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.