Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Flags Possible Breeder

Kim37040

Cavy Slave
Saw this post.
Figured that anyone looking to make trade for female animals may be up to no good.

(broken link removed)

I seriously need to stop checking CL. I always see something upsetting.

If she isn't a breeder, I still think it's quite odd to trade a live animal for some clippers. A person would have to have little emotional attachment to an animal to trade it in for an object.

If she isn't a breeder, I still think it's quite odd to trade a live animal for some clippers. A person would have to have little emotional attachment to an animal to trade it in for an object.

I don't think she's necessarily a breeder, but I do find it odd she's willing to trade clippers for a live animal. That's a strange combination.
But there's no way she's a breeder just because she has clippers. She uses them to clip a horse's bridle path, i.e. keep the area of a horse's mane behind the ears where the crownpiece of the bridle lays.

I don't think she's necessarily a breeder, but I do find it odd she's willing to trade clippers for a live animal. That's a strange combination.
But there's no way she's a breeder just because she has clippers. She uses them to clip a horse's bridle path, i.e. keep the area of a horse's mane behind the ears where the crownpiece of the bridle lays.

I think the specificity of breed and gender of the rabbits made me not so sure if she bred them or not. She could just love the specific breed and have other rabbits of the same gender she wants to house them with.

So, you have a point. :p

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.