Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Adopting Possible Adoption?

Katie Melton

Cavy Slave
I wasn't sure where to put this, so I hope I'm not in the wrong place.
Anyways, I saw an adoption ad on ebay classfields for guinea pigs. They seem pretty young so I was confused if this was a breeder or not. There were a few pictures of them so I emailed her to see if there were any left. She replied saying she had a few females left and sent me pictures. Anyways, to my point, the piggies look like they are in small petstore cages and their bedding certainly doesn't look in great condition. Maybe its just the pictures, but I don't know. I'm set on NOT getting a piggie from the pet store because I have seen horrendous videos of mistreatment but anyways, I really like the blue agouti guinea pig thats in the ebay ad but I dont know if this is a breeder or what. Any advice? I asked if they are healthy because she mentioned that the blue one wouldnt sit still for a picture so i thought they might havnt been handled very much. These are the ones she emailed me: (i can post bigger ones if needed)
Possible Adoption?

Possible Adoption?

Possible Adoption?

Ebay ad: (broken link removed)

It says offered by breeder on the page. So yes unfortunately that's a breeder. Try petfinder for local guineas in your area

I'll keep looking but I havn't seen anything within 75 miles of me. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to be patient.

If pet finder isn't showing anything, you could try the "find guinea pigs" button at the top of this web page, or even craigslist, as that is constantly updated. Don't lose hope, you'll find a pig soon!

Offered by:Breeder

Read more: (broken link removed)

Edit: oops, everyone beat me to it ;)

I'll keep looking! Thanks for the encouragement!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.