Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Grids Please i am sick of looking???

Chikochikka

Cavy Slave
hey guys my dad made me a cage for 2 guinea pigs thats small so i want to make bigger but i want 2 enclosed levels i know its possible because ive seen it in photos but i need to find grids i live 2 hours away from a town so i need to buy on internet but my dad said its expervince so if someone could find me a sight that would be great i live in australia queensland 

Have you tried amazon.com? or maybe bed bath and beyond - I don't know if they ship to Australia...

I buy them from bunnings but you cant get them online. if your still having trouble let me know and i will see if i could post you acouple of packets. I mean im in nsw but i would be willing to help as a last resort

I just recently bought some grids from soldsmart.com.au these grids are 20x20x30cm each so you might want to get a few. Btw they are cloth not wire but these are the only ones I have found in aus so far that are reasonably priced. Search Oxford shelving or something in the search bar and it might come up.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.