Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Blog PigTales

Blog entry from old forum

GuineaLove

Cavy Slave
Hello! This is my first blog entry here but I had to share my fantastic day. Several great things happened today. My new guinea pigs are finally eating veggies. My guinea pig Izzy is feeling better after having been on her meds for a few days. But the best, most fabulous news; I am finally employed. I HAVE A JOB! I know for many of you this is not a big deal. But for me, I do not know how to express how wonderful this is. I have been looking for so long. I am still giddy and luckily no one walked in while I was doing my "Happy Booty Shake" all around my living room while trying to oh so professionally accept the position over the phone. I hope I managed it. I start Friday. Now I need clothes. lol To anyone out there still looking for employment, hang in there. It will happen for you too. Now I have to get off of here because I am going to go cry and then I will do my "Happy Booty Shake" again and call my friends.

fresian.m

Cavy Slave
ha congratulations!

Feeorin215

Cavy Slave
Aww man, I must be down on my luck. I have been looking for so long.. :(

Congrats though!

GuineaLove

Cavy Slave
I hope you find something soon Feeorin215! It is very hard right now to find any employment. I really feel for you. I was very lucky to find this job and luckier still that I like it so much. This job is so much better then any of the ones I did not get hired for, so I am very grateful. I will be keeping my fingers crossed for you. I hope you find something wonderful too.

Fresian.m, Thank you so much for your support. It is greatly appreciated.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.