Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Behavior piggy joy!

littledinobug

Cavy Slave
I just came in from dropping my husband off of work. I close the front door to a chorus of wheeking. The loudest is little Tony. I guess he's decided he will be top Pig and the dominant of all of them..because he does most of the talking lol.

Anyway I go downstairs to see them, (today is grocery day btw) and he's wheeking like mad (It's veggie time but we're out till I buy more) and I"m like "I know you want karrot, I will get you some more soon don't worry" And he just starts popcorning all around the cage like he understood me lol.

I do understand the funny parts about Boars now. Even though Tony and Rhodie are still little. (We renamed Pepper to Rhodie to fit with the whole Iron Man theme) This morning, I picked up to snuggle Rhodie a little, then I put him back and Tony started butt sniffing..Rhodie rumble strutted then Rumble popcorned, then did the same to Tony, he rumble strutted then he rumble popcorned. Rumble-popcorning is hillarious. Brrrr WEE HAPPY Brrrr stay off my butt YAY HAPPY! BRRrrrr you like my butt yAAAAAAAAAY *poing poing poing*

The girls are much more sedate. They're cuddly but they don't nearly pull as much antics as the boys do. The boys are still quite young though...

That's so cute ! My pigs bur and popcorn too, my male does it. My female is the dominant one, so she is ALWAYS wheeking for veggies. Everytime I walk into my room she's wheeking. I can hear her from the first floor sometimes !
Your pigs sound addorable.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.