Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Photos Piggy fun

Wildcavy

Cavy Gazer
We have some recent photos with our piggies having some fun. This is Oink being very assertive while giving my daughter a piggy kiss. Oink is a sweety pie (as is my daughter!).

Piggy fun

This one below is Jumble eagerly looking for her Vitamin C drops. She's erractic about eating some of her veg and so she gets the drops straight. She loves them, and will chase after the dropper when she is done with her dose.

Piggy fun

Attachments

Jumble vitamin.png
Oink looks like an Oink!!! So cute!!

The piggie in the first picture looks just like mine! Also, you have the same vitamin C drops I do!

Oink is a chunk -- a big tube of piggy love. She's bigger than her pal Triton. She's got such a flat face compared to Jumble. They all have such different shapes -- Jumble has all these pointy angles and no bum to speak of. Oink looks like a very cute sausage. No surprise since she's convinced that all food really belongs to her, we just don't know it yet.

They are adorable! Oink looks like my very pregnant Oreo... the coloring that is :)

Beautiful pigs! I love the one of Jumble getting some drops.

Ahhhh, so very cute and cuddly. I am still working on my piggies to get them to enjoy lap time and me! LOL. I feel blessed that Auggie doesn't run and hide every time I speak to her now. That, my friends is a milestone...

I'm still working on that too, @Alaskangurl. The only guaranteed love I get is when I come baring food! But I still love my little chickens in piggy costumes!!

awwww love the pictures. What a name lol oink is a little on the plump side lol very cute drinking from the dropper

I love those flat faces!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.