Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

General Piggy Floor Time!

Rayvn

Cavy Slave
[video=youtube;dw6KTR_CJCg]
His cage is already really big (2x6 C&C), so I only take him out for floor time every few days. The pen takes up most of the room :p. Anyway, I tried filming him by himself in the pen, but it turned out to be several minutes of a cavy sitting in a pigloo.
Do you guys ever get frustrated with your piggy? I do sometimes, but then he does something really cute and all of my frustration melts away. I'm starting to think that whenever I say "Leo..." in an annoyed tone, he takes it as his cue to do something adorable.lol

Darn...no replies.

I LOVE THAT YOU'RE TEACHING HIM TRICKS!! I taught Bocefus "circles" and Waylon "stand" so they both have something to impress any ladies they meet with. lol [even though they're currently in a relationship with each other, that might change soon] And my pigs love that huge carrot bowl too. They like to tip it over and push it about

So cute! He lives in a big cag e then too! Are you going to get him some buddies too?

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.